Making a Complaint as an Employer

Complaint Form

Complaints about the conduct or competence of a member may be submitted online using the secure Complaint Form.

If you are an employer and would like to discuss an allegation or if you are not sure whether you should report an allegation to the NLCHP, please call the NLCHP Registrar.

If you, as an employer, suspends or terminates the employment of a registered health professional for alleged professional misconduct, you must promptly report the suspension or termination to the NLCHP Registrar in writing.

There may be times when an employer is concerned about the practice or conduct of a health professional before suspension or termination has been considered. These concerns may also be reported to the NLCHP.

Scroll to Top