Log into your NLCHP Member Portal to access the CE Portal
NLCHP is pleased to announce the launch of the CE Portal. You are required to use the new CE Portal to upload your continuing education/professional development information for the January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022 calendar year.
Please note: You are required to sign into the CE portal before December 31, 2022 in order to ensure that the system creates your 2021 portfolio. If you do not sign into the CE Portal by December 31, 2022, you will not have the ability to upload your CE information for 2022 which is required as part of your next renewal.
When you log into your portal you will see Continuing Education listed in the menu on the left hand side. Key features of the new CE Portal:
- Registrants will be required to use the portal to track their continuing education as per their health professional College policy.
- Registrants can add each activity and upload documentation.
- Registrants will be able to view a summary of their progress as they work towards completion of the required credits/hours.
- The Portal will provide an easy, fast, reliable to keep track of your CE and make the audit process a much easier process.
- If you are chosen for a future audit, NLCHP will be able to access your documentation through the portal and you will no longer have to send documentation to the NLCHP.
All materials pertaining to your College requirements are available in the portal and on your college website. Registrants should read the material prior to entering information in the recording tool.
Below you will find a short orientation video for each health profession, demonstrating how to use the CE Portal: