Log into your NLCHP Member Portal to access the CE Portal
NLCHP is pleased to announce the launch of the CE Portal. You are required to use the new CE Portal to upload your continuing education/professional development information for the January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 calendar year.
Please note: You are required to sign into the CE portal before December 31, 2021 in order to ensure that the system creates your 2021 portfolio. If you do not sign into the CE Portal by December 31, 2021, you will not have the ability to upload your CE information for 2021 which is required as part of your next renewal. Once you have initially signed into the CE portal, you will be able to access your 2021 CE Portfolio until 12:00 pm on March 1, 2022. Please ensure to upload all your documentation and submit your portfolio by March 1, 2022. You will be required to declare on your renewal that you have submitted the required documentation in the CE Portal.
When you log into your portal you will see Continuing Education listed in the menu on the left hand side. Key features of the new CE Portal:
- Registrants will be required to use the portal to track their continuing education as per their health professional College policy.
- Registrants can add each activity and upload documentation.
- Registrants will be able to view a summary of their progress as they work towards completion of the required credits/hours.
- The Portal will provide an easy, fast, reliable to keep track of your CE and make the audit process a much easier process.
- If you are chosen for a future audit, NLCHP will be able to access your documentation through the portal and you will no longer have to send documentation to the NLCHP.
All materials pertaining to your College requirements are available in the portal and on your college website. Registrants should read the material prior to entering information in the recording tool.
Please note the audit process for the 2020 calendar year will follow the previous paper based CE portfolio assessment. You are not required to upload your CE from the 2020 calendar year into the portal.
Below you will find a short orientation video for each health profession, demonstrating how to use the CE Portal: