Complete your renewal now by clicking the link below and selecting the Member Portal.
Registrants will be able to renew online for the 2021-22 registration year starting February 1, 2021. Applications for renewal should be submitted by February 28, 2021. Please register before March 1, 2021 to a avoid late application fee. Start you registration now by clicking the “click here” button on the left hand of the screen. Please use Google Chrome or Firefox to access the portal. Issues have been identified when using Internet Explorer.
Important things you need to know:
- Our member portal complete user guide with step-by-step instructions is available Online Renewal User Guide.
- Please use the e-mail address you have on file with the NLCHP to activate your online account. If you cannot remember which email address to use please contact the NLCHP office.
- You will be required to provide the following information:
- Current Employer(s) details. If you do not know your exact start date, you can enter a date around the time you started.
- Uploaded copy of your PLI certificate if it expires on or before April 15, 2021.
- Letter from your employer/third party stating your hours of work in 2020 calendar year if not provided to the NLCHP directly by your employer.
- Uploaded copies of required certifications such as CPR if current certificate expires on or before April 15, 2021.
- List of any registration(s) you currently or have had in any province/territory, state or country in the previous 12 months. Letters of good standing must be sent directly to the NLCHP from the other Regulatory Body. For more information please see the NLCHP Letter of Good Standing Policy.
Late fees will apply to any application submitted on or after March 1st, 2021.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you encounter an issue with the system, it is very helpful to include a screenshot in your e-mail. Alternatively, you can contact the NLCHP at 745-7304 if you have any questions.